August 15, 2003

Listening : Taking Over Me [ Evanescence ]

Two nights ago I was going through a fanfic archive site, and I found a story, it's the 5th part of The Incredibly (un)True Adventure of Two Slayers In Love series, I read the first 4 and it's hilarious, so I sat and read, and once I was done I went ahead and look through the rest of the list.. thinking that I'll come back and reread again, wouldn't be too hard to find since it was in the beginning of the list, once I was done with the rest I went back, first page, nothing, second page, nothing, third page, still nothing.. so I went through half of it (51 pages in all) and still nothing, and to top that off I couldn't find the first 4 either when the first time around I found the first 4 right after the 5th, so I went to search and searched by both the titles and the author, still nothing, look through author list, nothing. It was like the entire thing got pull out the minute I was done reading!! It was just freaky, I'm still looking for it, and I went through the other site that I knew the first 4 was listed, found a different story by the same author, but no part 5.. I guess I better e-mail her..

I didn't make this up, I REPEAT, I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP!!! IT WASN'T MY VIVID IMAGINATION!!!

'I said CLAIM her, not TAME her!!' Janine to Buffy in Christopher Street West

No comments: