September 28, 2007

Series premiere

In the past couple of days, I had the pleasure of watching 3 spanking new episodes of my favorite shows. Bones, Shark, and Criminal Minds. Of course I've been rather preoccupied that I didn't really have the attention required to watch them. But so far they were all good.

Also I finally got the rest of the episodes of Close to Home (starring Jennifer Finnigan) So, I have plenty to watch for the next day or two, but at the same time, I'm suppose to be translating something as a favor to my PT.

And I have a book I wanna finish.

FUN!

Well, I'm reading The Devil Wears Prada and so far I think that Andrea in the book was rather disgusting and Miranda was well, not as likable as in the movie, but I don't think she was any more of a bitch than in the movie (kudos to Meryl Streep, she was excellent!) Good thing they cleaned up Andy in the movie, or I would hate her soon as I saw her open her mouth.

In the book she was not very sympathetic in her behavior. I couldn't feel bad for her, not even once.

Well, I still have a little over 100 pages to go, it might get better. Or rather her personality might get better.

Or not.

No comments: