March 15, 2007

Doing : munching on some snack

Today we (me and a friend of mine) went to Hot Yoga, and damn it was hot!!

I actuality I should not be going while I don't feel so well in the first place. The class is an hour and a half long, last 15 minutes was a torture, cause I don't feel good and I couldn't breathe very well. But we got through it, and it should be pretty good if I feel up to it again, maybe in a week. My throat hurts, and it felt like my chest is being constricted.

I still want Nintendo Wii.. My cousin asked me why, and why didn't I want PS3 or XBox 360. Easy, I'm not a hardcore gamer. I don't spend my day playing, all day all night, I only play in short burst and then I move on to something else, so a short game is good, and occasionally I might want something more substantial, but not right now, some racing game, or lighter on the effort, like mario is good.

I was watching the beginning of Night at the Museum last night. I like the T-rex, and the fact that it actually gave the reason to why everything came to life at night. I thought we were gonna go through the movie not knowing why. And the scene that had the Roman army shooting firearrow at Ben Stiller, that was funny. :) But not as much as the scene with the T-rex and bone throwing.

Now I should start watching The Guardian, and Eragon. ummmmmm...maybe I'll get through them today. Maybe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babe, you def should not be hot yoga-ing while unwell! At least I'm pretty sure.

Take good care, you should sleep early. Bother, I just remembered I have work to do lol and work starts tm. I wish the weekend was longer! Am new-jobbing now, just finished first week. It's soooo busy!

And I installed an antispam feature for my blog comments so hopefully that helps coz I'm majorly getting spammed. Should be easy for you though, you just answer a simple maths question like 1+2.