March 03, 2007

I'm watching Chobits.

Yes, Chobits, I haven't watched it for so long, figure today is as good as any to watch it again. LOL.

Yes, Cin, my mother likes those Anime Models. Although she didn't care much for the male ones, she likes the females ones a lot. I was going to get the Rozen Maiden one for her, but she happened to see the price so she said no. It's too pricy for a 12" doll, she said.

Oh yeah, here's another... she would watch anime with me and grumbled about me not watching something else. (but she did laugh and asked what was going on or what they were saying.)

Um... maybe you should be careful about bending down (did that come out right?)

On other note, I'm thinking of a new layout... *sigh* but I still haven't moved on from Shizuru, be it Viola or Fujino. LOL... I'm obsessed!! Natsuki is cute too, so I might do one of Natsuki. Besides, there seemed to be more Natsuki official artwork than Shizuru anyway.

I was watching the voice over session on the extra of Mai Otome. And Naomi Shindou was talking about Shizuru and how she was happier in this incarnation, that she didn't have to hide anything and she was with her beloved Natsuki. (what more can you ask for?)

I'm giddy. LOL

No comments: