March 03, 2007

I'm watching Mai Otome.

Well, my mom said last night that she wasn't going to go see the doctor, so I didn't think I was going to have to get up before noon, for once. But I was wrong, by 10 AM I had my rude awakening, as usual. Damnit!!

I was in a bad mood the entire ride to and from, till I told her we're stopping at the mall, which usually she would give me some crap about wanting to go home asap, but after the way I won't talk to her since I got up, she said nothing.

So, I got my first volume of Mai Otome dvd and the box. :) That sure put me in better mood, and at the same time she got herself some figures as well, she likes those. And I got a notebook from Death Note. Not that I watch the movie, or really read through the manga, but the notebook looks pretty good and I wasn't paying for them, thus I grabbed it.

I'm feeling pretty good now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom bought japanese anime figures?!! How hip is she!!

hey X :). I'm a doing not too bad. I had a fall from a horse so I scratched by back. It's a bit slow to get well, not serious, just hurts in a stingy way.

Happy Lunar New Year! I set my blog to registered users only can comment coz I got a lot of spam. You can register a username basically. Well since you couldn't understand it, I reversed it so you don't need to reg anymore.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's just the abrasion from the sand that hurts. It's erm, well it keeps healing but then I bend over or move and the scar tears or something? It is drying up though, slowly.

X, your mom is funny haha, at least she bought you dvd's. I can't believe she collects figures.

I'm starting a new job soon btw. Different company and area.