March 01, 2007

I'm watching Criminal Mind.

Finally, I got in touch with my Sensei again. I've been looking for her e-mail address forever, then I found it here on the laptop!!! What an idiot I've been. LOL. It's good to get in touch with her again. She's awesome! She taught me a lot, too bad I couldn't continue it here, would've help me with a lot of things. *sigh*

Now I better e-mail Sensei Al.

So, Mai Otome here is coming out and no it's not the Bandai us dubbed My Otome. (what was that about??? It just lost the meaning (mai = dance/name of the main character in HiME, blah blah blah) Anyhow, the box looks pretty good. :) I'm gonna just preorder and have them send it to my house so I don't have to kill myself looking for it like with Mai HiME.

It's all good. :)

Now I'll have to pick up anti virus for my uncle.

No comments: