March 14, 2007

I'm listening to Precious Rose [Shindou Naomi]

Finally, I got my cpu back last night. I told the guy up front to let me know when it was dropped off, but noooooooo... I sat and waited till almost midnight and called down to ask, that's when they told me it was dropped off even before 10pm. I was kinda pissed, a little, 'cause I could've been setting the thing up already and went to bed earlier instead.

So, I spent the rest of the night loading firefox, thunderbird, divx and such. It's not even complete yet, but before that I got the message that the internet access's been temporarily suspend, due to overdue bill. I just got the bill 2 days ago!!! At least they have a messaging system, so I let them know that the bill was late. And they let me access afterward. Needless to say, I paid it off today, that and the cable bill.

Anyhow, life goes on, and I get to watch the stuff that I loaded, (cause the laptop won't take the screenplay, not enough power in the usb port) anyhow, I'm catching up on Shark, and Criminal Minds, as well as NCIS.

I like James Woods, especially when his character's a lawyer, since The Indictment : The McMartin Trial. I'm thinking of getting Ghost of Mississippi, :) And Live Nude Girls, just because. Well, I can think of a lot of things I want. :)

360. (I always thought that I dropped by at the game store and asked about Nintendo Wii. The price wasn't bad, less than what a PS3 costs, but right now I don't really want PS3, I want Nintendo!! LOL. I'm such a child sometimes. I think it's the nunchuk thing. :) Plus the machine was smaller than PS3 or XboxXBox has the size of a vcr) I also placed an order for Harry Potter last book on Friday.

So, now I'm gonna start watching Shounen Onmyoji and Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny.

My purchase today : Angel Sanctuary vol.4

There's a funeral my mother was supposed to go to tonight, my great-aunt. I went last night, but she's going tonight with grandpa, I think, and I'll have to pick them up afterward. I don't feel too good and so I'm not suppose to go to the funeral.

No comments: