March 08, 2007

So, my comp is still in hiatus, and I got season 3 and 4 of The Dead Zone.

I'm back to watching Mai HiME, again. Although I got 3 volumes of Marchen Awaken Romance dvd, but I saw those already from Fansub, so I'll wait till I get most of them to watch. I still have to see Eureka Seven, since I already got 2 volumes on dvd already.

My brother borrowed my Fate/Stay Night dvd and he didn't return them yet. Now if he got scratches on them I'm gonna tear him a new one.

On other note, I'm making a box to fit 7 dvd, and it turn out quite alright, the only problem is I'm not one for planning ahead on those kind of things. I usually decide on what lining to use or what to cover on the outside as I go along, which doesn't work very well, when I didn't leave enough room for lining. 'Cause basically I just put the dvd together and build a box around it, there's a little room, but probably not enough to put a fabric lining inside, I can try making it as smooth as possible and just line it with nice paper (possibly handmade, cause I'll make 'em myself, the paper that is) As for the outside, I'm deciding. :) I like the look of metal etching has, so I might do that with a piece of paper the thickness of 100 grams paper, or slightly thicker, as long as it isn't hard to cut.

Um.... I'll have to think about it more.

Now... I forgot what I wanna write about now... LOL. Too many interruptions.

No comments: