March 06, 2007

I got some DVD today.

A couple of days ago I realized that Marchen Awaken Romance is out on DVD and so, when I dropped my mother off to see the doctor, on the way back we dropped by the mall to eat and so I bought Mai Otome and some manga. MAR was out.. they only had vol 3, and I needed all 3 volumes.

Anyway, I went today and got all 3 and also a set of Anime Figure for my mom and some sweets, and I got vol 10 of RG Veda. As well as Excalibur keychain. :) 2 pairs of whites boxers, (yes I wear 'em, they are quite comfortable.)

I can't wait for Mai Otome to come out. Also I did see the entire series already and saw all the omake, I still want them in DVD, besides, supporting your anime studio and all that. :) If you like anime, buy them, so they can continue to create new stuff for you to enjoy. Money does make the world goes round, after all.

I also got my package today, so I'm a happy camper today.

Yesterday, my cpu didn't get deliver (they said it's not completely finished) so it'll be today, and my wrist hurts a little from squash last night. I'm sleepy today, so I might not go. It's been really hot too.. so every little move get me sweating like a pig! (does pig really sweat???) I also need a haircut, I guess this weekend I will.

No comments: