January 18, 2002

Status: Getting ready for bed
Listen: Nothing at the moment but the TV

Second time in the night. I showed the layout to a friend of mine Psy, she liked it and I'm pretty happy about it. Jamie thought that it was interesting that I have more than one color on it (usually I pretty much keep the site in one color but a lot of shades) What is left would be waiting for a phone call and that would definitely make my night better, except if me and my friend end up with someone got mad.

[ X: waiting for the med to kick in ]

Status: Staring at the computer, listening to the TV

Here's my first blog, don't know why I want to do it, but here it is. I was supposed to be out today with my friends and my high school teacher, but something came up so the plan had to be cancelled. Now I'm just home, waiting for the pizza in the oven to be done. My cousin's here watching the Simpsons, I'm just listening without paying much attention. Think I'm going to dub a new mix on my MD a bit later. School start soon, and I still can't go to bed before midnight, (usually end up going to bed around 4 AM in the morning) I'm in big trouble when school start.

[ X: wanted to see Brotherhood of the Wolf ]

No comments: