January 28, 2002

Status: Less than 100%
Listen: Amnesia [ Skinny Puppy ]

Have to make note for next Wed, no dark color shirt! My Papermaking class, all I was concerned about was the clothes that can get dirty without me screaming about it later, and now I just realized, working with the pulp which is white (cotton that we rehydrated to make the white paper) and after I pulled a few sheets of papers and had to kiss-off, I ended up with no paper, but I can do that again later. The clean up was a pain, with all that stuff left over and had to be stored. It was still an interesting class, the printmaking might be a bit more in the way of a mess that I'll get on my shirt. I'll have to run out and change the vat, the one I got was way too big. At least I feel a little better than yesterday, though I have absolutely no money.

[ X: need to get moving, but.. nah... ]

No comments: