January 24, 2002

Status: Trying to relax
Listen: Remember Me [ Hoobastank ]

Last night I was entirely dazed with Nyquil kicked in fully but tried to stay awake a bit longer in case I got the call back, of course I didn't get any call. Then I gave my head a free rein and let my thoughts just run wild. And I was thinking how people like to say that there is someone for everyone. Something that I disagreed, I think that not everyone was meant to be with someone. And I might be one of those that wasn't meant to be with anyone and I guess I'm ok with that. I think that thought comfort me more than when I was told that someday somewhere I'll find someone that would love me just as much as I would love them. I'm not waiting for that. If it happens, great. If it doesn't happen then well, life goes on. Already have someone that I love, and all I want was for her to be happy, I'll settle for that, and I'm willing to just walk away.

I want happiness
I seek happiness

to cause your happiness,
to be your happiness

take me
to a true elsewhere,
deliver me,

a bird in a gilded cage,
a berd bereft of flight,
a bird that cannot cry,
a bird all by itself

so take me
I want happiness

happy just to be with you
happy just to see you smile

so take me
to a true elsewhere

please, take me
to happiness

my first thought
and my last wish,

a promised land where fairies wait
with room just enough for two

so deliver me, help me

to forget the tribulation of day
and to stay in this dream of night,
where I can be thinking of you forver

take me

to my bliss
[ Clover: Clamp ]


Think that pretty much covered how I feel.

[ X: feeling a bit empty ]

No comments: