January 20, 2002

Status: Watching Tranding Spaces
Listen: Blurry [ Puddle of Mud ]

Fell asleep with the hooded sweatshirt last night (with the hood on) and woke up at 5:30 AM to find the hood still over my head. Weird, yes. I spent all day at home, only went outside when I had to clean the snow off of my car (yes, snow!) I like snow only from inside the house, well, and occasionally outside when I don't have to go anywhere. Right now I'm just waiting for something to go wrong just to end the day in the fashion. (the horrible, depressing fashion) See if, in the short period of time before I retire for the night, I could piss someone else off. Tina admitted to me that she forgot my birthday, but that's ok, cause I hadn't talked to her for over a week. Chris is mad at me now, maybe it's time I go into hiding so I won't piss anymore people off.

[ X: suck at life! ]

No comments: