January 22, 2002

Status: Just being
Listen: Crawling In The Dark [ Hoobastank ]

'I will dedicate and sacrifice my everything for just a second's worth of how my story's ending and I wish I could know if the directions that I take and all the choices that I make won't end up all for nothing show me what it's for make me understand it I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer is it something more than what I've been handed? I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer help me carry on assure me it's ok to use my heart and not my eyes to navigate the darkness will the ending be ever coming suddenly? will I ever get to see the ending of my story? show me what it's for make me understand it I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer is there something more than what I've been handed? I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer so when and how will I know? how much further do I have to go? how much longer until I finally know? because I'm looking and I just can't see what't in front of me' [ Hoobastank: Crawling In The Dark ]

Status: A little brighter than yesterday
Listen: Morpheus Laughing [ Skinny Puppy ]

Today is certainly better than yesterday, the weather was nicer, can actually see the sky and the sun for a change. My books got here, or rather 2 out of 3 and my CD didn't get here, I'll probably wait for that for a few more days before I e-mail them and ask what the hell is going on. I actually get to go out today, not that I get out far, just the mall, before deciding that I wanted pizza (hadn't actually eaten anything all day) Jamie agreed even though it made him late for his rehearsal. 30 minutes late to be exact. My little beating of the bag session wasn't so bad. I had been neglecting to keep up with it lately, well, I guess being sick does contribute to that. School starts tomorrow and I'm not sure I'm ready. I can't believe I signed up for another 8 AM class, last semester was brutal. Hopefully, this one won't be as bad, at least I'm used to the place now. Can I hope for a better day tomorrow? I guess not, but at the very least, I will have enough to occupy me.

[ X: suffering ]

No comments: