January 27, 2002

Status: Really, really out of it
Listen: The TV

I'm a bit out of it today, actually the past couple of day, I got the layout for a page for Jamie up, and that's that for me tonight, I'm really not up to my usual roam of the net at night. I'll probably take a next few minutes to get what I need for tomorrow out and that's that. Oh and watch Rose Red till I fall asleep. No Sunday best for me tomorrow. Got my game yesterday, a boardgame Pain Doctors: The Game of Recreational Surgery. I saw the game probably a while ago and I saw it again on New Year's Eve (were playing with the friends) Anyway, I love the art work on it. Anyway.. better go now.. can't keep my head up.

how long does it take to make the love
as long as it takes to make the world


[ X: tying the head down to the neck ]

No comments: