July 10, 2003

45 minutes of me alone in class with sensei Stella.. nice huh. It's like a private lesson, well, it's not like it's the first time.. the first was one Saturday and it was just me and Sensei Natalie. We went through the Bo form.. of course I don't remember jack again.. I remember a bit of it, but not enough, I won't be needing it till I'm a brown belt going for black, but Sensei Natalie would give it at green belt if we show up often enough and I certainly show up enough. Cat got hurt yesterday, didn't really see how, but I was there, I guess Elizabeth went down and took her down too. It's her knee, she should've worn her knee braces, still, but hell the way she had to sit and stuff I can see why she didn't want to.

Pirate of Caribbean, I'll see that maybe next week, I'd rather not have to deal with a bunch of kids if I could.

No comments: