July 25, 2003

Listening : The Leaving Song Pt. 2 [ AFI ]

I've been reading Buffy xover, and well, I found lots of B:tVS/HP a lot of them, wonder why, but then I've only been looking on 1 site, so it could be that there are a hell of a lot more other series xover than just with HP, well, I'm not so incline to look that hard, I prefer B/F pairing anyhow. Now off the fanfic topic. Tomorrow afternoon, belt test (evening really) I'll be green/stripe. It'll be sensei Lenny and Donna I think and after that we'll get Shihan Novelty.. scary man if he wanted to be. I'm a bit nervous about the test, after all, I 've been on this belt a while.. as I should.

After test tomorrow I'll go see Tomb Raider : The Cradle of Life. I can't wait, think I've seen more movie right now, only because I don't bother waiting for people to go with me anymore, a lot of time I miss the movie while it's in the theater because of it, so I decided that if I wanna see something I'll just go myself, who cares. (yeah I know I got no friends that I can drag places) Sometimes I prefer it, cause there's no negotiation, no arguing on which to see and which not to see. No one complains when the movie I picked sucked!

I should get my butt back to writing.

No comments: