July 22, 2003

Listening : Half Pain [ Bana ]

My left upper arm hurts a bit, I was doing one of the techniques, one that I wouldn't use against anyone who is taller than me, it's kinda hard to get that close and fast enough to stop their swing before it comes down, takes timing (something I don't have as of yet) and also leverage that required me to be a bit taller.. then again if I can make it work for me, well, it'd be great, if not I have other ones to fall back to.

I'm writing, yeah, kinda hard to believe... well, for Innocence Lost anyway, I've been writing Different Light. I kinda have the outline for both down, but it'll need some fine tuning. Actually IL is a collaboration, between me and her, but now that it's over, it's not possible anymore. Not that it was different from before, I think the only reason she was so adament about me doing it with her was jealousy, she was afraid that I'd write it with Psy. Truth is, I should've. So, now I started a project that basically wasn't something I would've done, not right now anyway, only because it'd be such a waste on a really good characters and storyline. Yeah well, shoot me.

Anyway, those 2 and another Uber one. Vampy, Lycans, Psychic, on my.

Belt test, Friday... T minus 4 days.

No comments: