July 28, 2003

Think I pulled a muscle in my tricep.. and right now it hurts like hell, the sad part is I have no idea how that happen. That in and of itself is weird, that push up didn't help either, think I just hurt myself even more, gotta be careful for the next week doing anything with my left arm I guess.

Things are quiet lately, just a lot of reading and writing for me. Well, a lot more writing than I've managed in the last 2 semesters. I finished painting the damn swing set too. At the beginning of the summer my aunt asked if I go anywhere, and that she want me to paint the shed, I thought it doesn't take the entire summer to do it and even if I decided to go anywhere later on (not that I am) then after that it's the house then the damn pool deck and the swing set.. I'm waiting for another one.. the porch, oh year.. she kept telling me to do it and not even look outside, even when it rain. I told her it was raining she went ahead and asked if I did it. She couldn't seem to understand that these things take time to set and dry, not like I can slap it on and leave for 5 min and then it'll be all ready to use. God.. it's not a hard concept.

No comments: