July 17, 2003

Listening : The Downward Spiral ( the Bottom ) | NIN

I got my ring (s) today. The 'one ring' I asked my dad to have it made, and well, they couldn't figure out how to etch the inscription on the inside without ruining it when made into a ring, so I told them forget the inside as long as the outside look good I'm happy. He went ahead and had the second ring made with the second line etched on the outside.. God I love my parents. I could buy the damn ring, of course, I just want it hand made, not machine. And these are definitely handmade.. I've watch them done, and I could just see it. Anyway, I don't have the pay for it.. for 2 rings 18K with the carving. Not bad.

Stained the entire pool deck, it's done, they should stop bugging me now.. what's left is the house itself, though I vaguely remember uncle George saying he'll do the rest himself.

No comments: