July 17, 2003

Hit my head on the way down today, so now it's migrain.. suck but I'll live. Got a big ass splinter in my knuckle from staining the deck yesterday too.. I think I took it all out, but I don't know. I have belt test on the 25th. Cat is on the same test too, but I'm not sure if she can go on it, she hurts her knee last week. Hopefully she'll be all right.

Isn't it funny, I got an IM waiting for me while I was out painting (that's all I've been doing anyway) and it said to call in an hour. Now that we are not friends, I don't know if we ever were, or I was just a doormat, it sure sounded like someone is not acknowledge that little fact that I don't want this anymore. Repeating the 'I love you, I miss you' ain't gonna help when I knew better. Sure she loves me, if that is true why am I always the last in line, everyone else on this god forsaken place came before me. Even some flimsy co-worker that she called friend whom she knew no more than a month came before me. Me, the one she knew for 4 years, did everything for her and be there when she needed. And I'm the one that last in line. No more though. I'm done being in any line at all. Happy that way.

After all the rambling, I gotta plug for Elphie Willow is cool!

No comments: