July 01, 2003

I'm looking to draw more, well more than I have been.. I did 2 drawings last night.. and yeah, can we say obsessed?? It's of ELiza Dushku and the other one was SMG... I tend to get stuck on one thing at the time and then I'll be like this for a while, there's no telling how long it'll last. So, I basically just enjoy it while it last. I'm just glad that I have something that I'm into (well, things, I have quite a few things that I am into.) I'll be bored without these distraction. At times I prefer it over socialization, I see no point in party so you have it. Right now I'll just draw, and read and write.

I'll be on the next belt test, that's what Sensei Al said. I'll be green/stripe. I got all my stuff.. I was a bit off today though, having 5 restless hour of sleep tend to do that to me. I'm tired now, and I usually won't go to bed till maybe 5 hours later.

SMG

No comments: