July 12, 2003

Listening : Skin [ Adema ]

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean, I liked it, a lot. Johnny Depp was great, Olando Bloom was great, the girl was cute ( gotta figure out her name, I'll look that up later ) I'll go see L.X.G. later next week I think, probably Tue. Had a conversation with Psy, haven't talked to her so it was great, but I might've bored her out of her mind, I don't know.

Got another nasty looking bruise on my right arm again. Well, the old ones healed now got a new one. It hurts a bit, but you live and learned and got used to it. ^_^ I've heard of the more traditional style where it's full contact, no padding, and conditioning, which just painful. I mean we punched and made contact, but not full force, not to hurt, block is what I usually get the bruise from. Well, gotta love it.

Think I'll dub Noir for Psy, and maybe X. When I get the time and money for it.

No comments: