February 27, 2007

Watching the news.

It's Anna Nicole Smith again.

They should let the poor woman rest in peace, I mean come on people. Leave her alone. They hound her in life and even after death. They should know when to stop already.

Ok, on a better note.

Mai Otome Zwei ep 2 is being subbed!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Haruka and Yukino here a lot, but I wish there was more Natsuki and a bit of update on status of Garderobe, I wanna know what the hack happened over there now. But we did get to see Sara Gallagher. I'm thinking her batman mask is there because she's wearing glasses. And she can camouflage! That is pretty cool and useful. Galactic Aquamarine, the first colum. I don't think the number has anything to do with rank, more like who fitted the ability that the GEM has better, and the GEM was assigned each Colum.

So.... Shizuru was 3rd Colum and Natsuki's senpai
Is it safe to assumed that Sara was Natsuki's kohai, since she called Haruka Onee-sama and Haruka didn't know she was the first colum. ('cause if she was the same year as Natsuki, Haruka would've known that she was a colum, wouldn't she?) Now I wanna know her history, especially with Haruka.

Interesting ability Chie has as well. That magician thing fitted her somehow, must be the personality. LOL.

And I can't believe they let Tomoe go! I thought we were gonna see the end of her, apparently not! Although it probably be interesting that way.

I'm happy to see ep 2, and can't wait to see ep 3.

Now I think I'll wait till all 4 came out and order them all at the same time. :)

No comments: