September 02, 2007


Continue from last night :

Ok, so I found this store iStudio, they sell Mac accessories and other things, so I got Solar Charger there (and I already knew the moment I saw it that this's going to be my favorite store!)

They also have that laptop stand and such, a bunch of comp accessories and so... I'm in love with it

I did buy a bugweed pillow as well, expensive, but well, it was rather worth it. Only a night and I felt the difference, I didn't wake up with a kink in my neck this morning and I slept through the night. (except when Gizmo barked to get some water). I'd get one for mom, but she's just the type to not use it. She's just that stubborn about things. And if she won't use it, then well, as expensive as it is if she doesn't use it then it is really expensive, if she uses it, then it is worth the money.

I'm still contemplating the wireless networking, even if just so I can play psp online... or maybe not, so far I don't see the point just yet.

I watched The Bridge to Terabethia today. I liked it. With the cover you might expect another Nania, but this isn't. It's about 2 kids, outcast, one because she was a new girl and have rather strange look at things, and the other was poor, they paired up and created a world of their own. I think my niece liked it. But she fell asleep. LOL.

No comments: