September 24, 2007

over my bed


over my bed
Originally uploaded by Xavacid
Last night I finally put up the piece of SMG that I did a while ago, which I kept on the shelve above my desk, wrapped in a piece of newsprint. I really had no intention of doing anything with it, since I only did it for my figure drawing class. But well, I have this blank wall above my headboard that had nothing on it. I originally gonna put small piece of Shiznat did with the same technique, but then a pig center piece wouldn't hurt, and a variety was a good thing too, so it's Shiznat from Mai Otome and SMG, I think I'm gonna have to dig up the Eliza Dushku one out and also the Hellsing one.. somehow I don't think I have enough space for that now.

I guess it's the smaller ones from now on.. (or medium size, nothing too big)

I'm watching The Devil Wears Prada. I really like Meryl Streep from this movie, so I'm thinking I might get a book. :)

No comments: