September 09, 2007

We had a house warming of sort yesterday.

It was more of a religious thing anyway, took so much time and energy to prepare and it was all over by 1pm. My mother and my aunt spent all last week preparing for it, cooking, cleaning (mostly it's dessert they were making, but you know how much time those take!?) So, it's me being chained to the store (technically speaking) for the entire day. Most of the relatives were there yesterday and some of my parents acquaintances and family friends. I spent the entire time sitting outside with my cousins, chatting.

Afterwards we ran over to the computer store with one of my cousins, she wanted Nintendo DS. But at the moment she's saving up for it, so in the mean time she wanted to check out the price and also get a game. She borrowed mine for now. I haven't been playing with it for a long while now so, I have no idea what's going on with DS these days.

I better looking around, I guess.

We also went to the shooting range, well, with my other cousin that is. we shot about
2 boxes of ammo (that's 100 bullets), we got .22 and .38 the .22 was a bit heavy, surprisingly. It was fun though. We'll do it again soon, or so I hope. They also have horse back riding and base jumping and clay shooting too. Maybe we'll try one of those next time. Though I still want my archery set.

No comments: