September 06, 2007

dressing up my accer stage 2


dressing up my accer stage 2
Originally uploaded by Xavacid
So, the next stage, I added another piece to it last night, and since I got them cut at a different time, I ran into a little trouble of the pieces ran into each other, which really wasn't that hard to rectify, I just had to cut whatever piece that overlapped out. It looks ok, I think. There'll be another piece to add at the bottom, and after that I might leave it alone for maybe a month or two, cause I kinda wanna put Integra Hellsing on this. :)

My friend asked if I can do one for her, well, I could. When she show up that is. LOL.

Then another one of my friend would've argue that I could get it cut by machine and it'll look better. I guess I could, but what's the fun in that?!

Tonight, another piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you mean you did that floral pattern? coz that is MOST cool, why do it by machine when you can boast about doing it yourself! amazing, how is it done? you cut the pattern off the matt sticker thing (is it a sticker that came along originally on the laptop?) and peel off?