September 15, 2007

I went to an Aikido class today. Actually, it was on a trial basis at the gym that I am a member (Sports Club) The membership of which I am about to run out. LOL. I'll continue, I'm pretty sure now, and the other one I'll just give it to my sister. The transfer wasn't complicated so, it should be fine.

I liked the class, a lot, I mean I've always wanted to try Aikido, and this was pretty cool. And I miss the physicality of it, after not practicing Karate for 3 years, I miss it a lot. This will be good, I'm not sure how it's gonna go, because the trail period end in Oct, so, hopefully they continue, I'll even pay extra for it, it'll be really good too... Any self-defense classes are good, I think, for just about everything, it helps with the stress, a lot, as I've learned that first hand. :)

I'm watching Close to Home season 1, I kinda like it and I think Jennifer Finnigan is cute as a button (well, she got that, blonde blue eyed, so...)

I got a new HDD external drive which is 250 GB. So, I'll keep some of my anime on it, those that I keep till the dvd's out. (if they ever gonna be released here.) Just stuffs that are pretty much filled up my hard drive.

They have 3 colors, and I picked the blue one, pretty color and I really like the blue light too! I got it a week or so ago, and I simply didn't have the energy to get to the back of my cpu to plug it in, and I finally get to tonight.

One of the receptionists was in the accident this morning, apparently she did not show up (which I had no idea since I was dragged out of bed to drive my mother to see the doctor) And they had been trying to get a hold of her and couldn't. I was saying that something must've happened, because she doesn't just miss work, not without a good reason. And Voila! we got a call from her sister that she's in the hospital. I guess tomorrow I'll be driving my aunt and my mom to see her.

Mom picked up a bunch of orchids and plants today, my aunt got fishes, me... I get to drive all day! Not fun, let me tell you, not fun at all.

No comments: