September 26, 2007

Surprise, surprise!!

Yesterday I got a couple of calls that I never thought I would ever going to get, and no, it was not a good thing.

One of them was my cousin, which I grew up with but didn't see for over ten years already. And he called me to borrow some money. All I can say is HELL NO!

I don't have the money to be throwing around, especially with someone I know I won't get any of it back, so no way in hell. I'm not that much of a masochist. I have my limit.

And then another call, from LCF, man, my gut is wicked nervous right then, and not in a good way. I didn't think of her for so long and I didn't expect to ever hear from her ever again. (and I thought that if I ever did it would be too soon, apparently, I shouldn't have thought that) It's been over 2 years, though I did have a feeling that I would be hearing from her.

Anyhow, moving on.

I went to see 1408 last night, it was good, I enjoyed it a lot. Very character driven, and it was like watching someone that's about to lose their mind and entering into the realm of insanity. Like watching people going slowly insane, it was good. :) There were a few moments here and there that gave me a scare, and that's saying a lot! I don't usually jump from seeing something popped up in a movie. But this movie made me jump a couple of times.

I did question my own sanity for going to a horror movie at 0:40am. And now I'm suffering for it, since I went to bed at 4:30am and then woke up at 7am went back to bed 8am and woke up again at 9:30am. I so hate my life right now.

Speaking of movie, I'm very much looking forward to Resident Evil : Extinction. I think Sat night will be a good night for it, :)

On the other note, I dropped by the bookstore and bought me a copy of The Devil Wears Prada last night, it's a good thing that the place close at 11pm, since I got out of the gym around 10:45pm. So far I enjoy the book.

No comments: