May 23, 2002

Status: aggravated
Listen: TV

Ok, I was watching Nightline last night and they were talking about homosexual and if it's a choice... to me I don't think it is. Who in the world would choose to be something that would just make their lives hundred times more difficult than it has to be? And all those people that keep saying that even though you feel it you shouldn't act on it, ok... because you say so? Personally I think whatever you do behind a close door in your own home shouldn't be anyone else's business. How many people that forced themselves to live the life the way that society considered the 'norm' and just be very miserable until they can't do it anymore. Anyway, that just depressing. I wish the show was longer and cover a lot more, unfortunately it wasn't.

ATM machine sucks!! That's all I got to say.

No comments: