May 31, 2002

Status: fulled, a bit sticky...
Listen: Predisposed [ Ill Nino ]

Chris called today, out of the blue, and then she said that this week had been less shitty than last and she will call me back later.. (what's the point of calling to tell me that??!?!?) She was still at work.. I never understand that, but then I don't really understand her.. I'm looking for Mobius's pic, I wanna get back to colored pencil a bit.. while I still want to. ^_^ I'm working, well, probably for about 3-4 weeks.. I just want enough money to cover karate lesson for a year, and that's it.. (that or enough to spend while Chris and Angie are in town... IF they ever gonna come) It was boring, of couse I work as a temp.. the worse part was the repeticious of the whole thing.. same thing over and over again.. my aunt kept calling and asked how it was.. and I told her it was boring.. (what did she expect??) then she said what do you expect it to be like going to the movie?? (in that sacastic tone) she doesn't get it... I do work, not here, but I worked for my father, it was different, why can't people get it through their skulls? No less hard, just different and most people don't have the comprehension of how hard and tiresome it could be, they only see the glamour. Precious metal still metal.. they're fucking heavy all the same!! Different between the two is that one has more responsibility attatched the other don't have as much. (BAGA!!) I would never have to work in any kind of business that own by other people for a living.

Ok, imagine you're 7 years old (I was) and then you start working in the store, doing just about everything that you were told.. including lifting stuff.. (little by little.. gosh, my parents won't torture me like that) and worked all the way up till you were 16, then you were sent away for school.. Ever fell asleep while you're standing?? I have... dropped right to my knees. I think the fact that my parents don't scold me for doing stuff put her off. Like karate class.. I wanna take it, my dad agreed like that *snapped finger* she thinks it's a waste of money, but it's not her money to waste. *rolled eyes*

My parents are just happy I keep myself healthy... and it's either karate or gym.. and gym will be a waste of money. My mom might question that a bit, but it'll ultimately be under my own discretion. I know I sounded like a spoiled kid.. I'm spoiled but I'm not a brat. I do stuff, cost money, but I don't party, I don't do drugs.. hell I don't even drink or smoke. I spend money on books, movies, and a bit of toys, mostly movie. Last semester I spent more on artsupplies than anything else, and she thinks I use so much money.. she doesn't even understand what I'm taking at school. I spent more time at school than anything else.. every weekend.. and the week before final I stayed at school till 1am to finish up stuff.. I smelled like oil paint, ink got on my clothes.. my hands smelled like rubber gloves.. can't get any worse.. (oh yeah, my brand new sneakers got red pulp splashed on one side.. I nearly scream) Oh well, I guess I will clean them up later.

No comments: