May 05, 2002

Status: feeling like I should just drop to the floor and stay there
Listen: nothing just silence screaming in my head

I really don't know why I tried, or even wanting to talk to her anymore. It doesn't seem to worth the efford. She acted as if I asked for the world, but I don't, never did, forgive me for wanting just a little bit of your time. I'm not ok, and everything has been pilling up and I'm just afraid I'll get buried alive. No one wanted to hear me cry or scream, and so I just shut my mouth and swallow it down, before they tell me to shut up. I just want to get out of here, get away from all of this, but I can't. I'm stuck in this god forsaken place. They look for me when they wanted something. Learn to keep people away, I guess that's the best I can do.

No comments: