May 27, 2002

Status: my feet kinda hurt
Listen: ---

Went to Aquarium today, loved the giant tank... it wasn't that big of a place, but I still love it. Saw sharks, a bunch of big fishes.. *G* Then went to Porter Sq. check out the Japanese bookstore and found X The Perfect Book.. and Utena illustration book and Berserk artbook, Bastard too.. want them!!! But I didn't have enough money.. I'll go back to it some other time. We walked all over the place, like we usually do. My feet are killing me now.. if they dont' feel better by tomorrow I'll have to take something for it before I go to Karate class. Can't be running around with my feet feeling like this. Chris pissed me off.. well, she seems happy with her new friends.. and I'm being a bitch so.. I'll just leave her alone, besides.. I don't wanna be driving myself crazy over this anymore.

No comments: