May 30, 2002

Status: chocolate milk.. ummmmmmmmm
Listen: the TV babbling

I was driving this morning, turned to the highway and there was a red car.. with the licence plate '2-blue' cracked me up, let me tell you. If it was a blue car it'd be really cool, but well.. 2 blues don't make red. (Ok, I don't make any sense) I skipped my karate class today, got up.. got dressed, drove all the way there, then thought I left something on.. and so I drove back home.. (it was almost 6pm when I got there) well, it turned out that I didn't but I was too tired, anyway. I'll go to the class on Sat at noon. I've decided that I will make it to at least 3 classes each week.. while I still can when school start I won't be able to make to that many, though I will try (I'll make at least 2, cause I did pay for those.) Chris hadn't called me at all, and it was the third time she said she'll call me back. I have the vision of 'Kimmi' situation in the back of my mind, and I don't like it. I doubt I have the saying in the whole thing, since it'll be none of my business, however I will not be around to see the end of anything this time. Like I said before, if it happens again, I WILL LEAVE. I can not and will not submit myself to that again. Already one time too many. First time is bad enough, second time will be worse than a torture and when I leave, this time it'll be for good. I don't think she will care either way, she can always find someone else. I was sitting at lunch and someone walked by, I only saw an arm, but for some reason I was reminded of my dad. Kinda funny, though at the time I really missed my parents, really weird cause I don't think about it too much. I had a full day today.

No comments: