May 26, 2002

Status: troubled
Listen: nothing..

Ok, so I got a call from Chris today and she proceeded to tell me all about her week, which of course did not include me. Shouldn't expect it to be anyway since she couldn't bother to call. She got some new friends, guess I was just a favorite toy. Oh well, life goes on, right? Anyway, depressed me even before my day start. I've decided that I'll withhold the karate thing from her, I don't think she cares to hear about my day anyway, so what's the point. I guess Psy was right, I wear depression like a badge, but when people I considered friend didn't care to bother with me I have a reason to be doing that. And now I wonder why I don't really care to consider any of this before. I was content, can't say I was completely happy, but I was content, I don't look for more of anything, don't expect anyone, hell I rarely touch the phone, except when my parents call. Amazing that one person could do this to me. Maybe someday I'll be able to go back there, and forget all of this ever happen. Good and bad.

No comments: