May 15, 2002

Status: getting sleepy
Listen: nothing

Just finished with the 3D project, like I said before, they're not going to like it, but at the point, it's too late to do anything about it. And I finally figure out how to print the fairytale out. I wanted it to print out in mirror image, it wasn't meant to be read anyway. Though I'm pretty sure they will try. I can write that way by hand, but that would just take too much time, more time than I'd like to spend on this. I'd rather be making the rest of the book than spending time writing the story out, even though it wasn't long. I might put it here, though I wanted to say this. I've read a story somewhere, in a form of fairytale, and now that I can't find it anymore I used whatever part of the story that was left in my memory and write this. It's not same, but similar. I like the concept of the mirror as a lot of people that know me would agree.

No comments: