May 21, 2002

Status: a bit tired
Listen: One Night In Bangkok [ Murray Head ]

I should be in bed, but school's over so I don't have the need to get up early or go to bed early, though I feel that I'm getting sick... my throat's kinda scratchy right now. Anyway, I'm kinda annoyed with Chris right now. I sent her 2 packages as per her request, I know for a fact that she received one of them already, the one I spent extra to have it overnight (not like I'm gonna get the money back, but that's not the point) and she could've at least told me that she got it. I called and her mom even promised me she'll tell her to call, no such luck! No one tells Christine to do anything, she'll just do whatever she well damn please. Oh well, I joked to her mom that she probably just doesn't like me, her mom was saying that it wasn't the case, and it sounded like she was about to say more, but she didn't, kinda weird, but hey what do you expect from your friend's parent, right. Anyway, I'm just annoyed over that. And the package she said she send to me, that one probably never going to get here either. I already know the drill. I lost count of how many time she said she sent me something and I never get any of them. Come to think of it, I never got my birthday presents from over a year ago and last year and also this year... (ok so I got those Crying Freeman comics, but that's it.) No christmas present either, guess I know how much I meant to her. Just words.

No comments: