May 12, 2002

Status: tired, but that's kinda normal now
Listen: Somewhere Out There [ Our Lady Peace ]

Finished!!! Finally, I got the 4 page paper for History of Art done! It is actually for last Thursday but Dr. Cheney gave us extension for it till Monday at 4pm. Nice of her. Now I have 2 more things to get done, well, 2 finals as well. But This paper is the most stressful. Anyway, I spent today at home, my aunt finally bought the steam vac, she actually bought one over Christmas (I think it was Christmas present) but she returned it cause she couldn't figure out how to use it, according to her, I was away too, which is why she just return it. I don't quite get that, but ok.. Anyway, she bought it today cause come to think of it, it's cheaper than have someone come in and do it for you and definitely cheaper than renting the cleaner. Either way, it's all good. So, I ended up cleaning the carpet (she did half I did half) and tomorrow I'll clean my room, and then go out get stuff for mother's day (damn greeting cards company!)

Got new dvd player.. Toshiba 5 disc changer.. I'm fucking spoiled. Oh well, I intended for that Panasonic that is on sale.. but we ran into someone we know who works there and so he basically drag his friend/co worker over and asked which one would be best, besides it was on sale for about the same. Oh well, I'll be happy camper for a while, and I'll be happier when the final is over.

On the other note, Chris is coming to visit, well, so she said. I hadn't talk to her much in the past several weeks, first, she had her finals to study for, then I have my projects to do and finals to study for, which I still do. I got stressed out so much I was on really really reall short end of my usual self control ( I have a lot of those. ) And she pissed me off, so.. there.. and now I'm in a pretty good mood, she's just too busy partying, I guess if she's in a good enough mood to party then that's good. If she's happy, then I'm happy for her. Just one of those simple things in life (Yeah, and electronic toys!)

Anyway, we cleaned out the extra bedroom, another bed will be moved in there and then.. it'll be ready.

No comments: