May 09, 2002

Status: tired and sleepy, but at least I'm not hungry
Listen: nothing

Ok, I get AB in the course for Printmaking, which is good, cause I didn't even turn in my first project, but he didn't seem to care about it. I don't really work in class, actually I did! Just that when he saw me sitting around I usually waiting for my plate to get dry, the damn thing can take so long. Anyway, it's done! Now I have 1 paper to write which I'm going to get books for after I got out of science, cause I don't feel like dragging these books back to the car and have to run after the shuttle. Got the call number down anyway. And I still have to finish up my papermaking projects, I'm still deciding whether I should stay late today or come in tomorrow. Maybe I should just get the books and go home, write the paper and get it over with, then I'll worry about the papermaking. However, the paper takes some time to dry. Um... mine had been drying pretty fast so far though. Well, we'll see.

No comments: