May 20, 2002

Status: just got out of shower
Listen: The Unchosen one [ Vertical Horizon ]

I've decided that I'm going to take that Karate class that I've always wanted to take. At first I thought about Taekwondo, but for some reason, Karate held more appeal to me, granted Chris takes Taekwondo, that doesn't mean I want to take that (though if there wasn't any karate class around to take I'll probably go for it) Same with the watch.. she likes her Fossil, I dislike the thing.. Anyway, it's not about her, it's about me. I picked up my stuff from school today, got AB for the fairytale got BC for the course, not bad really considered how little effort I put into it, except the fairytale, which I've written, the popups that took me 2-3 trials to get 'em up like they should, and also the chrome mirror paper that I burned the edges to go with the deckle edges on the papers... which stung the whole room and also the rubber cement that just gave me headaches. Well, it's over now and I'm glad. Tomorrow I'll go into the place and try 1 class, though I'm taking it, w or w/o the trial. I wanted to.

No comments: