February 05, 2007

Blogger layout finished!!

Yes, It's finished, as you can already see. Shizuru Viola, I don't know who did the illu, but there's no name or sign or anything, so if anyone knows, please let me know, so I can give proper credit.

I went and check out a few laptop, cause I want a new one, and I think I'll get the HP one. I actually wanted a Vaio, but man, the price tag... besides I could get the same performance for less with HP. The only reason I would cough up that much money for Vaio would be the look. It's not a good enough reason to justify that much extra dough.

New ep of Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora, and I don't know if I wanna watch it now, I already hate the boy and his attitude since ep 3, not a good sign, I only watch it for Kaon and Himiko.

New ep of Jigoku Shoujo, this I'll watch, as well as Venus vs Virus.

Nothing much going on except we got another extra member of the spirit in the house, a boy, approximately about 6-8 years old, only reason he showed himself to someone in the house was because he was hungry. So, now we'll set something out for him.

And my mom wants a fountain, we'll go look for it I guess. Maybe in a day or two.

No comments: