February 20, 2007

Well, my cpu needed a HD reformating, so that's where it went, and now I'm on my laptop.

Today, I also get a new anti virus as well, since I didn't really use my laptop for getting online till recently I hadn't been paying attention to the virus definition and all that, now it's time and I found that there's a lot on it. LOL.

Tonight I purchase :

Onikirimaru vol. 9
Mai HiME vol. 3
Angel Sanctuary vol. 1

I'm not too thrill with Mai HiME manga, really, it's pretty much a Tate HiME, I mean come on. I don't like him, I really don't. He's too self-rightous and self important for my liking. Also pretty stupid and they oversold his ability, especially in manga. To top that off, Shizuru that happened to be the most popular character (according to the poll on sunrise) was barely even in the manga.

At least Mai Otome manga was better in the respect, although Shizuru still wasn't all that prominent, but we got our ShizNat!!

I better get to that box I've been trying to make, I'm starting to put some lining on the inside. And I guess I'll pull a couple sheets of paper to use as a surface, I'm not worry about the smoothness since I can sand it down a bit. Good thing I have a lot of paper to recycle and make some handmade paper. :)

No comments: