February 25, 2007

I'm watching Mai HiME again, but hey, I want to!!

So, got me a set of wireless keyboard and mouse set by Kensington (tm) Man, I must read instruction carefully next time. What a pain. Since I had my harddrive reformatted (don't ask) I didn't get the chance to actually install it at home, so I dragged it over to the store and tried it on my laptop, it didn't work at first, don't know why so I had my cousin took it back to the store and well, lo and behold, the damn thing worked!!

like I said, what a pain.

Now it works fine, could've done that in the first place, and saved me a lot of grief.

Hey Cin!!

How are you doing? I tried leaving you comment and well, it didn't let me. I have to log in???

Watching Mai HiME again, *sigh* I loved the series, much more than I do the manga. LOL. Why did I get the manga??? Oh yeah, just so I have it, not that I'd really read it. Although Shizuru with that fan, it was so cool!!! If I remember correctly Shizuru in Mai Otome manga also used it from time to time. A good accessery, they shoulda include that in the anime. Remind me a bit of Mendou from Urusei yatsura.

No comments: