February 19, 2007

I'm watching Ghost Whisperer.

So, my laptop is infected, I think, I'll have to update the virus definition. Yeah, FUN!!!

Yesterday, I begged my dad for a day off, so we closed the store, and while my mother bitched about closing extra days (as if I get the day off on my day off, it never stops, take mom to the doc, buying stuff etc.) But she came in wake me up and had me drop her off at Sunday meet (think going to yardsale) so she could buy plants!! Then when I said I was hungry, she said, again? I was like, what again, I didn't eat anything yet today!

God, I hate my life, I'm hungry and they bitched at me for being hungried. I mean, what the hell.

Anyhow, I spent the late afternoon going through papermaking method with a friend of mine, she wanted to put in her blog, and I like making paper, when there's no one looking over my shoulder and having to get stuff for class. I mean, I did take papermaking class but I didn't like the class much, maybe because there's too many people and it just wasn't much fun with you have to wait on everything.

but to do as I wanted, hey, it's fun. I pulled about 8 sheets and well, already ruined 2, the rest is drying.

Today, we'll be writing everything down.

No comments: