February 02, 2007

I want Mai HiME ps2 game!

Well, I'm not an avid gamer by any mean, but occasionally there are some that I wanna play. And I think I'll get up the nerve to order the game through amazon japan. Maybe.

I finished reading Kekkaishi a while ago and now just start watching the anime. For some reason I find it quite entertaining. :) I liked it. Guess I'll keep watching.

I actually took a trip over to the flee market (sorta) there was a guy that sell used manga and I ordered quite a few series off of him already, I didn't go for a while so I figured today is a good day.. and lo and behold, he wasn't there! I'll have to call my uncle up and ask if he changed the lot or he just wasn't there today. I'm all disappointed now. *sigh*

I think I'll have to get Shin Kotaro Makaritoru series all over again, 'cause all I have from my old collection was Block D one. Man, that'll be some spending again. But I do enjoy the manga, so it's all good. Since I don't do anything else, I don't go clubbing, I don't drink, nor do I smoke, and most of the time I spend my money on toys, manga, anime, movies, and books. Nothing's wrong with that, is there.

I'm gonna go and write some, maybe a bit drawing.

No comments: