February 21, 2007

I ran virus scan on my laptop last night and damn!!! That was a lot, LOL.

Anyhow, it's working fine now, I should've done that a while ago, this just goes to show ya that you need to pay better attention to your anti virus protection!!

Today I went and paid for my cellphone bill (and my dad's, he never pay his own, ever, I'm surprised he actually can go 2-3 months w/o paying and still able to use the phone!!) And so I bought a set of wireless keyboard and mouse, I was getting really really annoyed with the wire for a long while now, so there it is, and also it was on sale. :)

My mother lost the power bill, so now we're digging up the old one so we could go pay for it at the power company office. Before they shut us down {O_o}

Tonight I should get my cpu back and I should get my ass over to the gym!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sleepy*

howza!