February 11, 2007

I went out with some friends last night


Yesterday, Saturday, after getting maybe 5 hours of sleep, my mother woke me up to take her to see dematologist, and by the time we're done and ready to come home it was already 1 in the afternoon, on our way back I wanted to stop at the restaurant, but they were out of stuff, so it's driving all the way back without any food in my system, and not even water, and I got my first meal of the day at 4:30 PM.

Got home, I wanna sleep, but then a friend called me up and so I went out with some friends again and came back around 11pm.

Not that it was a bad thing, it's good to see some of them again, since I hadn't gotten a chance to, and probably won't for a long while. Some of them I saw for the first time in about 10 years!

It was a good night, although I was exhausted by the time I get to bed, but hey...

Oh yeah, I lost my Sony Vault 2GB thumbdrive, and damnit!! It's not the fact that I lost the thing that pissed me off, it's the things inside!! I have half written fanfics, drawing I was working on, and those will be a bitch to replace. GRRRRRRRR.. So, now I'm trying to write what I've lost.

No comments: