February 06, 2007

For the lack of better things to do and more capacity to do it...

So I blogged.

I still hadn't watch Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora, or Venus vs. Virus. LOL, I didn't even get the chance to see Jigoku Shoujo, I did try to watch Mai Otome again last night, I fell asleep then I woke up to turn it off. (It was on my Screenplay, I couldn't just let it run all night, and it didn't have timer feature) This is when I regretted not checking before I bought the 42" widescreen plasma tv, it didn't have the second set of AV in, so I had to take out one of my component to put in the extra, which usually mean I would have to take the one for cable out. Before I moved back I did have several extra ones. Like the back and front of my vcr, and then the back of the tv as well as the front. Now I only have dvd player and cable in my room, so anything else will have to use the same ones as the cable one... but then I rarely play game or anything.

It seems that my shiznat fanfic is going to be longer than I thought, cause it's already 13 pages (at 10pt.) and it's not even half done yet, probably over 20 pages before it was over. Ha ha ha. I'm such a slave to the details. I better cut it down a little, my tendencies to describe everything that is.

I'm gonna go watch Biker Build Off now. :) I wish I got the NCIS last night, but well, it didn't work out there. So... it's off to what I have on Screenplay at the moment, which is quite a bit to watch, if I have the time without any interruption to spend on it.

No comments: