February 26, 2007

Still watching Mai HiME.

I'm also writing Mai HiME fanfiction as well. It's ShizNat, of course what else could it be. I should be writing other things as well, but well, right now I just don't have any idea for other stuff, so I have to do what I can.

Gizmo is being.... well, a dog that he is.

He's eating less and gotten a tad pickier than usual, I'm not really sure why. Maybe we have to change his diet.

At least he can't talk back. LOL

So, the wireless keyboard and mouse is working fine, so it's good. And I find typing out easier when the keyboard isn't high up on the counter top. Means, I can write faster. LOL. (why does that make me happy)

Anyhow, I might have to buy a new set for home use at this rate, but not that I mind very much. After all, I don't do the whole nightclub and well, anything really, I only spend my money on movies, musics, anime, and manga, so a bit of new toys here and there doesn't really hurt. Or rather I hope not.

Besides it's on sale right now!

Ok, done babbling.

No comments: